How It Works
Holly Jolly Hunt is a holiday scavenger hunt done on your smartphone, that brings your entire family and friends together for holiday cheer. During the adventure you’ll be seeking out all the traditional, and even the non-traditional holiday items we all see this time of year. You’ll use the app to get points for each item you find. The goal is to capture as many items as you can in order to score as many points as you can. Along the way you’ll be asked to perform silly holiday themed tasks meant to bring laughter and smiles to everyone involved. Come play with us. Young or old, this is a scavenger hunt for everyone that enjoys this time of year. Holly Jolly Hunt is back for 2019 and we promise you will create holiday memories that you will not forget!
Playing is simple. Just purchase a ticket for your team, register to let us know when you'll be playing, then go to the starting location, and follow the directions in your registration confirmation email. We do not have offices or people to meet up with in each city, everything is provided through the app.
We have locations to play all over North America. From Orlando to Vancouver, there is most likely a city near you. Don't see your city on the list? Just ask!
Check below to find the perfect city to play your Holly Jolly Hunt!
What People Say
So much fun! Highly recommend. We had a BLAST!! Loved walking around Harrisburg, PA looking for the items. You definitely have to have a group of people willing to do the holiday tasks to get points.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many people can be on 1 team? You can have as many as 10 people on each team, but we suggest between 4 and 6 people as the optimum group size!
2. What is the objective? During the adventure you’ll be seeking out all the traditional, and even the non-traditional holiday items we all see this time of year. You’ll use the app to get points for each item you find. The goal is to capture as many items as you can in order to score as many points as you can. Along the way you’ll be asked to perform silly holiday themed tasks meant to bring laughter and smiles to everyone involved.
3. What day is this? Holly Jolly Hunt is not on a specific day, you can play anytime you'd like, Our "Guide Service" is available should you need a hint to a clue.
4. Will we have a guide? Holly Jolly Hunt is played using your smartphone. We don't hold your hand throughout the game. However, you will have a remote guide texting you throughout the game to give you extra challenges, hints, and help if you need it!
5. How long does Holly Jolly take? You'll have guide service for 1 hour while you play. Most teams find the majority, if not all, of the items within that time frame.
6. Can I bring the kids? Yes, Holly Jolly Hunt is a family friendly game and it makes a great holiday memories!
7. Is this inside or outside? Our Holly Jolly Hunt game could be played all outdoors in public spaces, however you are more than welcome to venture inside to play while keeping warm!
8. Do we pay for tickets per person, or per smartphone? In Holly Jolly Hunt, you pay per team. You can have as many as 10 people per team.
9. Where do we park? We do not have designated areas for parking, you will need to locate an area downtown near your starting location.
10. Can we carry alcohol while doing the hunt? You would have to check out the laws in your city to know that for sure, but if it is allowed in your city, we don't mind either!
11. Do we have to purchase things during the game? No, you are not required to purchase anything during the scavenger hunt. Once you find an item, all you have to do is take a photo to prove you found it.